datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Hayes <matthew.terence.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Speaking of podling reports
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2018 22:12:13 GMT
I'd like to share some updates.  I've remove the section about removing
committers from the "Becoming a Committer" page below.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DATAFU/Becoming+a+Committer

I've asked committers if they would like to join the PMC.  I've updated the
"Graduation Resolution" below with those folks that accepted.  The
remaining people declined to remain committers.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DATAFU/Graduation+Resolution

I've kicked off the release process for 1.3.3, which includes the sha512
fix.  This release will address one of the graduation comments about the
SHA-512 file extension being wrong.  I'm working on the remaining issues
raised that have been filed in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DATAFU-131

-Matt