datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Datafu graduation from the Incubator
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 07:15:05 GMT
Hi,

> I don't understand this comment.  Was there a typo?  The 1.3.1 release
> included both the binaries and sources.

I would suggest making one more release and have both the source and binary reviews by the
incubator. But lets wait to see what your mentors think as they have a better idea than me
re project progress.

> Can you explain more what you mean by this?  I don't understand.  There is
> a single source release [3] that can generate binaries [1] and [2].

The source packages there at [1] and [2]  is not the source package that was voted on (it
may be a subset?) that seems like a concern.

Thanks,
Justin