datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Homan <jgho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache DataFu 1.3.0 release RC1
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 20:18:31 GMT
+1 with a couple notes.
* I don't see bootstrap (./site/source/javascripts/bootstrap.js,
./site/source/javascripts/bootstrap.min.js) in the LICENSE file.  This
type of omission has been being given a pass recently (to be corrected
in the next release), so we're probably ok:
https://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg51572.html
for now.
* It would be good to get the text test files that don't have ASF
licenses into some test resources directory (./datafu-pig/input*) so
it's obvious that they don't need licenses.

sigs, md5 match.  LICENSE and notice look otherwise ok.  Headers look
ok.  Tests pass.

-jg