datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Hayes <matthew.terence.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache DataFu 1.3.0 release RC1
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 21:11:46 GMT
Thanks for taking a look Jakob.  I'll file a JIRA for updating the LICENSE
and submit a patch.  The text test files are generated by the unit tests as
they run, so they aren't actually part of the source release; I'm not sure
if this was clear.  I agree though that it would be better to have the
input files in a resource directory anyways just for better management.
I'll file a task for this too.

-Matt