datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Hayes <matthew.terence.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache DataFu 1.3.0 release
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2015 23:09:41 GMT
-1 since I happened to find an issue with the SentenceDetect UDF
(DATAFU-102) which has a really easy fix that I think is worth getting in
before releasing.  I'll wait for the vote to complete on Saturday so we can
collect more feedback/issues and will then prepare 1.3.0-RC1 that includes
this fix.

-Matt