datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Hayes <matthew.terence.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache DataFu PMC report - November 2015
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2015 19:01:14 GMT
Hi Roman,

Thanks for reviewing the report.  Regarding graduation, I read the guides
below [1] [2] and I don't think there is much left before we consider
graduation.  As you pointed out, we've added a few folks to the project.
We've received contributions from other folks as well.  I think doing a
release is the most important item left.

We should update the DataFu project status page at
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/datafu.html .  I noticed the
graduation guide [2] mentioned this.  It looks like it hasn't been updated
since the project began incubation.  Most (if not all) of the work items
listed there have already been completed.  Who should I work with to update
that page?

Thanks,
Matt

[1]