datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Hayes <matthew.terence.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Apache DataFu 1.3.0 release RC1
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2015 18:29:00 GMT
Hi all,

I'd like to call for another vote to release Apache DataFu 1.3.0
(incubating).  You can download the new release candidate RC1 here:

http://people.apache.org/~mhayes/incubator-datafu-1.3.0-rc1/

The changes from RC0 to RC1 are:

* Fix for DATAFU-102 (SentenceDetect fails to load input bin file)
* Minor documentation improvements

This has been signed with pgp key 01D3DE61, which is included in the
repository's KEYS file.  This key can be found on keyservers, such as:

http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x01D3DE61

The release candidate has been tagged with release-1.3.0-rc1, which has
been signed with the same key.  I've also created a branch 1.3.0.

For reference, here is a list of all closed JIRAs tagged with 1.3.0:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20DATAFU%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.3.0%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20DESC%2C%20created%20DESC%2C%20status%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC

For a summary of the changes, see:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-datafu/blob/master/changes.md

Please download the release candidate, check the hashes, check the
signatures, test it, and vote.  The vote will be open for 72 hours (ends on
11/11 10:30 am PST).

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)