datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Hayes <matthew.terence.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache DataFu PMC report - November 2015
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 19:03:48 GMT
How is the maturity report to be filled out?  Do we basically go through
each item and describe how DataFu fulfills it?  For example, CD10 would
become "Apache DataFu produces Open Source software, for distribution to
the public at no charge." ?  And RE10 would become: "Apache DataFu releases
consist of source code, distributed using standard and open archive formats
that are expected to stay readable in the long term."?  Is there an example
for another project?

I'll work on the updates for the status page at
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/datafu.html.

-Matt