datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Hayes <matthew.terence.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator report and readiness for graduation
Date Sun, 02 Aug 2015 07:13:04 GMT
Hi Roman, I can write the report for this cycle.  The lack of the release
is the biggest obstacle I think, however there isn't much left to do for a
release (see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DATAFU-53).  All the big
tasks have been completed.  What's left is 1) to summarize the changes
since the last release (which have been many), and 2) update the website
instructions, which are outdated (e.g. we now support Hadoop 2).  I'll make
it a goal to wrap these two items up next week.

-Matt