datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator report and readiness for graduation
Date Sun, 02 Aug 2015 23:06:26 GMT
On Sun, Aug 2, 2015 at 12:13 AM, Matthew Hayes
<matthew.terence.hayes@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Roman, I can write the report for this cycle.

Perfect!

> The lack of the release is
> the biggest obstacle I think, however there isn't much left to do for a
> release (see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DATAFU-53).  All the big
> tasks have been completed.  What's left is 1) to summarize the changes since
> the last release (which have been many), and 2) update the website
> instructions, which are outdated (e.g. we now support Hadoop 2).  I'll make
> it a goal to wrap these two items up next week.

That sounds great. Let me know if you need any help (especially with
things like NOTICES, etc.).

Also, I've been poking around DataFu and it seems you guys are still
using non-ASF package names. Any plans around migrating to
org.apache.* ?

Thanks,
Roman.