datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: question on patches submitted to JIRA vs. Review Board
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2014 17:47:45 GMT
I believe that by uploading the patch to JIRA, the contributor is explicitly granting ASF the
right to use the patch. We used to have an explicit grant button on JIRA, but it got removed
as granting the license is now "implied" by simply attaching the patch to JIRA. I don't think
that the same applies on review board and hence I would guess that the patch needs to be attached
to JIRA. I would love to hear others thoughts!

Jarcec