daffodil-dev mailing list archives: August 2020

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Olabusayo Kilo Re: Coroutines - was Re: Daffodil SAX API Proposal Thu, 06 Aug, 07:32
Steve Lawrence Points of Uncertainty and Unordered Sequences Wed, 12 Aug, 17:00
Sloane, Brandon Re: Points of Uncertainty and Unordered Sequences Wed, 12 Aug, 17:12
Beckerle, Mike Re: Points of Uncertainty and Unordered Sequences Wed, 12 Aug, 17:17
Christofer Dutz Change builds to ci-builds.apache.org? Fri, 21 Aug, 08:59
Steve Lawrence Re: Change builds to ci-builds.apache.org? Fri, 21 Aug, 11:38
Christofer Dutz Re: Change builds to ci-builds.apache.org? Fri, 21 Aug, 12:16
Steinberger, Rick How do I detect the position of a schema element during parse Wed, 26 Aug, 17:38
Steve Lawrence Re: How do I detect the position of a schema element during parse Wed, 26 Aug, 17:54
jmcl...@apache.org Podling Daffodil Report Reminder - September 2020 Thu, 27 Aug, 01:55
Steve Lawrence [DRAFT] Daffodil Podling Report - September 2020 Fri, 28 Aug, 13:30
jmcl...@apache.org Podling Daffodil Report Reminder - September 2020 Sun, 30 Aug, 01:55
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Apr 202156