cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incoming message processing: filters, interceptors, invokers?
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2018 10:35:23 GMT
Hi

But can you have a single JAX-RS service implementation which simply
delegates to the Task ?

A CXF endpoint needs to have an implementation, for example, I
experimented with delegating the calls to Olingo recently:

https://github.com/apache/cxf/blob/master/distribution/src/main/release/samples/jax_rs/odata/src/main/java/odata/server/JaxrsODataService.java

So this becomes an OData server with the CXF code doing nothing but
preparing a call to the Olingo which actually does OData. So you can try
do something similar, have, as Andrei suggested, GET/POST/etc methods,
listening on the wildcard patterns and all delegating to a common code
which calls Task.

May be, alternatively, you can try Camel.

Cheers, Sergey

I wonder if Camel would fit better in this case,