cxf-users mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Original Exception was org.apache.wss4j.common.ext.WSSecurityException: Cannot find key for alias: [devstore]
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2018 12:05:36 GMT
Looks like your signature keystore doesn't contain the certificate required
to verify trust in the signed response from the server. You will need to
either have the server's signing cert in your keystore, or more typically
the issuing CA certificate of that cert.

If you turn on debug logging it should tell you more.

You can log the messages by adding new LoggingOutInterceptor() or new
LoggingInInterceptor() to the interceptor chain.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder