cxf-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to setup ActiveMQ in TomEE to not use persistence for JMS ?
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 07:32:31 GMT
Hi Francois,

you are right, you can set the broker url to:
broker:(tcp://localhost:61616)?useJmx=false&persistent=false

to disable the persistence and jmx (for instance)

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Old Blog | Github | LinkedIn

> Hello,
>
> First, it seems that, by default, ActiveMQ in TomEE, in case we use some JMS stuff in
our application, uses persistent repository, right ?
> Second, looking at some ActiveMQ docs, one way to disable persistence for JMS is to :
>
> *         Have an activemq.xml file with the following setting <broker persistent="false"
>
> *         Have a tomee.xml file which refers the activemq.xml.
>
> The issue I have is that, for TomEE/ActiveMQ to read these files, we have to use some
Spring libraries like activemq-spring.jar either in TomEE/lib (preferred way, right ?) or
war WEB-INF/lib.

> So, the question is: does it exist another way to disable persistence for JMS without
having to use some Spring  libraries ?

> Best Regards.
> This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees and may contain
confidential information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure, either whole or partial, is
prohibited.
> E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for the message
if altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
delete it and notify the sender.
> Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses,
the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus.