cxf-users mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: multiple entries in soap security header for Signature, Timestamp, EncryptedKey
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 13:23:11 GMT
On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 2:02 PM, praman@tracelink.com <praman@tracelink.com>
wrote:

> Should the wsdl basically look like this?

Probably, although you should really ask the designer of the security
policy what they security requirements should be. The SignedSupportingToken
may or may not be required for both bindings etc.

> *Question:*
> A side question, if I'm unable to get the wsdl changed (because I don't
> control the wsdl), then will the multiple entries for Signature, Timestamp
> etc in the soap security header cause issues?

I would imagine so, but it depends on the receiving stack.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder