cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Swagger2feature / 3.1.12 (DOSGI)
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2017 13:51:35 GMT
Sorry, I accidentally moved it from the users list,

On 11/10/17 14:42, nino martinez wael wrote:
> Sure, in my example you can see that host 0.0.0.0:9090
> <http://0.0.0.0:9090> have been generated.. However calling
>
> http://0.0.0.0:9090/tdc/dialer/webservices/v1/fullcampaigns
> <http://0.0.0.0:9090/tdc/dialer/webservices/v1/fullcampaigns>
>

> Will never work.. It has to be an IP or dns name.. 0.0.0.0 is not valid..

CXF Swagger2Feature is definitely not involved into generating a host
value, but it has a 'host' property which if set is passed to Swagger.

May be alternative option is to set a 'usePathBasedConfig' property - I
think this may actually work better

HTH, SErgey