cxf-users mailing list archives

From Shan Syed <shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: providing basic auth via wadl2java?
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 21:12:01 GMT
Also, I just managed to grab the 3.2.0 release (congrats!)

I noticed that wadl2java has this option now: -namePassword <namePassword>
though in your commits, it looks like this was later renamed to
"authorization"

I tried both via the bat file, and "authorization" is an unknown option

there are no complaints when I supply the namePassword though, like this:
\apache-cxf-3.2.0\bin>wadl2java -namePassword apiuser:apiuser
https://whatever:8000/api/rest/somemodel?_wadl

I still get:  Server returned HTTP response code: 401

Looks like the auth pair didn't seem to affect the connection?