cxf-users mailing list archives

From Shan Syed <shan...@gmail.com>
Subject providing basic auth via wadl2java?
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2017 00:10:49 GMT
Hey there,

I need to generate client code for a WADL, hosted on a remote server I
don't control.
The WADL has very deep includes, that reference other xml files hosted on
the same server.
Downloading them all isn't practical, because it's a very deep hierarchy.

The WADL is also served off of a webserver that asserts basic auth.

I'm trying both the cxf wadl2java download, and the maven plugin; neither
seem to work when I provide basic auth details like this:

https://whateverusernamer:somepassword@whatever.com?wadl

A 401 error is returned, and the basic auth parameters aren't sent to the
server this way.

Is there a way to specify user/password for basic auth on a remote WADL?

Thanks