cxf-users mailing list archives

From David Karlsen <davidkarl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring boot - serverside - coexisting JAXRS and JAXWS on distinct url's
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2017 16:19:21 GMT
As I tried to put in the initial request - this is not an option.
Using old-style xml config it was quite straightforward as the context file
for the jaxws/jaxrs layer is given as an init-param to each servlet
instance.
Maybe if the auto-configuration could look for servlet beans with specific
names - and use these if given.

David J. M. Karlsen - http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidkarlsen