cxf-users mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Dev] WSS4JStaxInInterceptor SecurityEvent
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2017 14:22:39 GMT
It's not something that you should need to configure. It's used by the
streaming WS-Security code inside WSS4J to retrieve security "events" from
either inbound or outbound processing. For example, on an inbound request
you might decrypt a key which you might then need to use to secure the
message reply.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh