cxf-users mailing list archives

From NicholaiX <injvstice+nab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Handling vnd (vendor) content type
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2017 17:14:53 GMT
Hi Sergey,
I did find one additional issue. Given my prototype:

@POST
@Consumes(Constants.MY_TYPE)
@Produces( Constants.MY_TYPE)
public MyDocument HandleMyPost(String cmds) { return new MyDocument(); //...
}

I see that it is adding an XML prologue to the response. I need to be able
to turn off this prologue, since the vendor implementation of this xml
document is getting confused.

I tried to dump the XML before response:

private final XmlMapper mapper = new XmlMapper();
Response resp =
Response.status(200).entity(response).encoding(Constants.MY_TYPE).build();
LOG.info(mapper.writeValueAsString(resp));

and this doesn't contain the prologue.

What is the proper way to suppress the XML prologue?

--
Sent from: http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/cxf-user-f547216.html