cxf-users mailing list archives

From Raffaele Gambelli <R.Gambe...@hitachi-systems-cbt.com>
Subject SoapAction header and the "unexpected wrapper element...found...expected..." error
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 16:06:34 GMT
Hi all,

since I changed from

<groupId>org.jvnet.jax-ws-commons</groupId>
<artifactId>jaxws-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>2.3</version>

<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
<artifactId>jaxws-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>2.4.1</version>

I have exception: "unexpected wrapper element ... found. expected ..."

Enabling "org.apache.cxf" log to INFO, I can see that exception occurs always in the second
ws operation call, and I saw that the soapAction header in the second call, is the same that
one of the first call and it remains unchanged in all consecutive calls.
In this way, from the second call, soapAction header has value different from that one included
inside </soap:Body>

The only solution was to remove all "action" attributes from @WebMethod annotation from all
methods in my interface, but I would like to ask you the meaning of that header, why it is
repeating in consecutive calls, any hints, thank you

Raffaele Gambelli