cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does it possible to exclude resource from logging feature?
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 09:58:17 GMT
Hi

First of all, similarly to the SOAP services, REST endpoints can have
their QNames, by default this is a "{packagename}ClassName", or it can
be set to any expanded QName format with a 'serviceName' property.

The feature checks the service qname specific categories so I guess this
is one way to exclude.
https://github.com/apache/cxf/blob/master/rt/features/logging/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/ext/logging/slf4j/Slf4jEventSender.java

also uses the Marker factory - I haven't tried but perhaps it can help too

Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders