cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Dennis Kieselhorst"<d...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issue with testing HelloWorld service
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 05:56:06 GMT
Hi!

> Finally, I
> 'm trying to test it with client available in the project using maven, but
> not eclipse (as in that tutorial). I'm seeing build failure as in the
> output attached. Although, it refers to the other logs, I feel the slip is
> simpler, but I'm unable to figure it. Any help?

Have you created the class hom.rupipal.cxf.starter.hello.HelloWorldImplTest? It should not
make any difference whether running it in Maven or Eclipse.

You can find lots of working samples here: http://cxf.apache.org/docs/sample-projects.html

I suggest that you download the distribution from http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/cxf/3.1.11/apache-cxf-3.1.11.zip
and start with java_first (as code first in your tutorial) or wsdl_first (contract first)
from the samples folder. After that compare it with your project.

Regards
Dennis