cxf-users mailing list archives

From sadaikka <sadaikkala...@ets.org>
Subject RE: FileNotFound
Date Fri, 19 May 2017 15:33:09 GMT
Usually when a request is submitted it automatically creates that folder and file. This is
when I check in a lower  environment. But the tmp folder has full access. So I am not sure
why it is not happening in that server alone.

From: coheigea [via CXF] [mailto:ml+s547215n5780580h86@n5.nabble.com]
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2017 11:30 AM
To: Adaikkalavan, Suchithra <sadaikkalavan@ets.org>
Subject: Re: FileNotFound

Does the file in question exist? It's the cache file used for UsernameToken
nonces.

Colm.

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 4:23 PM, sadaikka <[hidden email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5780580&i=0>>
wrote:

> Hi We are running a CXF secure webservice. This has been running in
> production for a few months now. We have 6 servers where the same code is
> running. But we are getting the below error only from one of the servers
> when a request is posted. Anyone have any idea on the below exception.
>
> unwinding now: net.sf.ehcache.CacheException:
> java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> /tmp/cxf446961026/ws-security%002enonce%002ecache%
> 002einstance-678998632.data
> (No such file or directory)
>         at
> net.sf.ehcache.store.disk.DiskStorageFactory.<init>(
> DiskStorageFactory.java:144)
>         at net.sf.ehcache.store.disk.DiskStore.create(DiskStore.java:134)
>         at
> net.sf.ehcache.store.DiskBackedMemoryStore.createDiskStore(
> DiskBackedMemoryStore.java:61)
>         at
> net.sf.ehcache.store.DiskBackedMemoryStore.create(
> DiskBackedMemoryStore.java:49)
>         at net.sf.ehcache.Cache.initialise(Cache.java:1097)
>         at net.sf.ehcache.CacheManager.initializeEhcache(
> CacheManager.java:1306)
>         at net.sf.ehcache.CacheManager.addCacheNoCheck(CacheManager.
> java:1337)
>         at net.sf.ehcache.CacheManager.addCacheIfAbsent(CacheManager.
> java:1838)
>         at
> org.apache.wss4j.common.cache.EHCacheReplayCache.<init>(
> EHCacheReplayCache.java:54)
>         at
> org.apache.cxf.ws.security.cache.CXFEHCacheReplayCache.<
> init>(CXFEHCacheReplayCache.java:37)
>         at
> org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JUtils.getReplayCache(WSS4JUtils.
> java:115)
>         at
> org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor.getReplayCache(
> WSS4JInInterceptor.java:848)
>         at
> org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor.configureReplayCaches(
> WSS4JInInterceptor.java:443)
>         at
> org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor.handleMessageInternal(
> WSS4JInInterceptor.java:254)
>         at
> org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor.handleMessage(
> WSS4JInInterceptor.java:190)
>         at
> org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.PolicyBasedWSS4JInInterceptor.
> handleMessage(PolicyBasedWSS4JInInterceptor.java:127)
>         at
> org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.PolicyBasedWSS4JInInterceptor.
> handleMessage(PolicyBasedWSS4JInInterceptor.java:112)
>         at
> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(
> PhaseInterceptorChain.java:307)
>         at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(
> ChainInitiationObserver.java:121)
>         at
> [...]

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/FileNotFound-tp5780579p5780580.html
NAML<http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or confidential information.
It is solely for use by the individual for whom it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly.
If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute,
or take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete it from your
system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.

Thank you for your compliance.