cxf-users mailing list archives

From Massimo Bono <massimobo...@gmail.com>
Subject Using CXF with Declarative Service
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 08:32:14 GMT
Hello,

I'm playing with Apache Karaf and CXF and I'm trying to setup a REST hello
world application with Declarative Service. Several tutorial are available
on the internet (like
http://liquid-reality.de/display/liquid/2011/12/22/Karaf+Tutorial+Part+4+-+CXF+Services+in+OSGi
or https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=55153391
).

However, there seems to be no example exploiting DS. I'm not accustomed to
blueprints, but I thought i could transfer the parameters inside it to DS.
Sadly, I can't translate jaxrs:server values from BP to DS.

So my question are:
1) Is it possible to start CXF on apache karaf (4.1.1) with DS?
2) If yes, can you provide an example or some basic step to achieve it?

Thanks for any kind reply

--
*Ing. Massimo Bono*