cxf-users mailing list archives

From rahulsharma <rahulpalod...@gmail.com>
Subject Factory method 'createTLSServerParametersMap' threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot create a secure XMLInputFactory
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 05:17:49 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am upgrading from cxf 2.2.6 to 3.1.11.

while upgrading I am getting the exception as follows

[main].BaseApplication.main:591 {31/05/2017 05:11:03.117} >> ERROR
> EXCEPTION {
>   Cause   : org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
> creating bean with name '(inner bean)#73c8985f': Bean instantiation via
> factory met
> hod failed; nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to
> instantiate [java.util.Map]: Factory method 'createTLSServerPa
> rametersMap' threw exception; nested exception is
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot create a secure XMLInputFactory
>   Message : Error creating bean with name
> 'org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPServerEngineFactory': Cannot
> create inner bean '(inner bean)#73c8985f'
>  of type
> [org.apache.cxf.transports.http_jetty.configuration.TLSServerParametersIdentifiedType]
> while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.sp
> ringframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean
> with name '(inner bean)#73c8985f': Bean instantiation via factory method
> failed; nested
>  exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed
> to instantiate [java.util.Map]: Factory method
> 'createTLSServerParametersMap' threw
>  exception; nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot create
> a secure XMLInputFactory
>   Class   : org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException
>   Stack   : {
>     [0] at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver(resolveInnerBean:313)
>     [1] at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver(resolveValueIfNecessary:129)
>     [2] at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver(resolveConstructorArguments:634)
>     [3] at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver(autowireConstructor:140)
>     [4] at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory(autowireConstructor:1137)
>     [5] at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory(createBeanInstance:1040)
>     [6] at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory(doCreateBean:504)
>     [7] at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory(createBean:476)
>     [8] at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1(getObject:303)
>     [9] at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry(getSingleton:230)
>     [10] at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory(doGetBean:299)
>     [11] at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory(getBean:194)
> [...]

for the inputs present in the property file as

	<httpj:engine-factory bus="cxf">

		<httpj:engine port="0">

			<httpj:threadingParameters minThreads="15" maxThreads="50" />
		</httpj:engine>
	</httpj:engine-factory>

I have both stax2-api-3.1.4.jar and woodstox-core-asl-4.4.1.jar in my
classpath, still getting the exception as nested exception is
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot create a secure XMLInputFactory

If I cant remove this configuration from my property file

So could anyone suggest me a possible solution for it

Thanks in advance
Rahul