cxf-users mailing list archives

From pat7 <pat.pichle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WS-SecureConversation & MTOM Policy cannot be satisfied
Date Wed, 24 May 2017 15:57:11 GMT
Hi, thx for replay.

I did a break point there, but I can see the soap request in the variable
message - contents. Both are in the contents, the header with sct and the
body.

Furthermore, I did some break points later and in other classes
(NegotiationUtils.class) I can see every time my security header, but I
receive for the boolean variable foundSCT always false.

Unfortunately, I did not find my message.

Here, are some contents of my debugged variables:

foundSCT = false
aim - table =
"[{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy}HttpsToken=[{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy}HttpsToken:true],
null, null,
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy}TransportToken=[{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy}TransportToken:true],
null,
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy}TransportBinding=[{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy}TransportBinding:true],
null,
{http://www.w3.org/2007/08/soap12-mtom-policy}MTOM=[{http://www.w3.org/2007/08/soap12-mtom-policy}MTOM:false,
{http://www.w3.org/2007/08/soap12-mtom-policy}MTOM:false,
{http://www.w3.org/2007/08/soap12-mtom-policy}MTOM:false,
{http://www.w3.org/2007/08/soap12-mtom-policy}MTOM:false]]"  ...all hashmaps

NegotiationUtils.class:

results - first - actionResults =
"{1024=[{security-context-token=<wsc:SecurityContextToken
xmlns:wsc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/sc">

<wsc:Identifier>test:f2a96bfc-ea8e-4246-8670-9a557140d6f7</wsc:Identifier>
		</wsc:SecurityContextToken>, validated-token=false, action=1024, id=,
secret=null, token-element=[wsc:SecurityContextToken: null]}]}"

In the NegotiationUtils.class on line 233 cxf want to restore a token from a
tokenstore, but I did not use a tokenstore in my project. The result from
the command on line 233 is null. I think here is my mistake, but is the
reason for that error that I did not use a tokenstore?

Regards,
Patrick