cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sandun Perera <sandunpper...@gmail.com>
Subject Username Token Validation Error
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 19:59:05 GMT
HI All

I'm working on a project which uses a CXF SoapMessage generated form a
string. I'm trying use Username Token Validation but it throws
*NullPointerException.
*This is the source code [1]
<https://gist.github.com/anonymous/bfb6f65194a030a50681af175a9937f5> I
used. I pass a SOAP message [2]
<https://gist.github.com/anonymous/f704db6147e02acdff323dc67ccff6d6> as a
string to *initiateComplianceCheck* method and it then convert it to a CXF
SoapMessage object and use it for Username Token authentication.

[1] https://gist.github.com/anonymous/bfb6f65194a030a50681af175a9937f5
[2] https://gist.github.com/anonymous/f704db6147e02acdff323dc67ccff6d6

But CXF handleMessage gives a NullPointerException

This is a part of the error message thrown

java.lang.NullPointerException
> at
> org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor.handleMessage(WSS4JInInterceptor.java:165)

Appreciate if you can help me to solve this issue

Regards