cxf-users mailing list archives

From Ivo Leitão <ivo.lei...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: DOSGI 2 prefered documentation technique?
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2017 21:49:31 GMT
Hi sorry to resurrect this thread but I've a similar problem which was not
completely solved with this approach,

First I've managed to make dosgi work with swagger with a:

		setScan(false);
		setUsePathBasedConfig(true);

in the swagger feature. It all works well except the "Try it out" of the
swagger ui. I'm using the latest version (mvn:org.webjars/swagger-ui/3.0.5)
and I've noticed that in the swagger.json the host is not filled. This host
is used to build the url. The cxf feature does not set the host no matter
what I do or change.

I ended up hammering an ugly solution by setting a custom swagger2
serializer

setSwagger2Serializers(new CustomSwagger2Serializers());

where I'm able to extract the servlet request thus setting the host:port

I'm I missing something here or this is indeed a problema at least with the
latest swagger ui version (It seems odd also that the swagger 2 ui does no
use by default the current url but it didn't work in my tests) ?

Tnks,
Ivo Leitão