cxf-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Alex <abste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cxf:rsServer handle different methods into serviceClass
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2017 15:50:37 GMT
Hello ,
   Thank you very much - but how can I process this requests in the end ?
@POST
@Path("/createRequest1")
@Produces("application/json")
public void request1(VistaraInboundModel inboundModel)

and
@POST
@Path("/createRequest2")
@Produces("application/json")
public void request2(VistaraInboundModel inboundModel)

Should I build a <cxf:rsServer  .. >  for handle createRequest1 and another
for handle createRequest2 ?
One <cxf:rsServer  .. > can not handle multiple requests ?
In Spring is possible to register rest controller to handle multiples
requests , here we dont't have something similar ?

Many thanks in advance ,
Stefan