cxf-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Alex <abste...@gmail.com>
Subject cxf:rsServer running on https issues
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 09:06:48 GMT
Hello ,
 I need to secure a JAX-RS endpoints from my integration project but I have
a lot of issues with it .
I'm running on apacheServiceMix 5.0.4 , which contains the following
components :
2.4.1 of Apache Karaf ,5.10.0 of ActiveMQ, 2.14.1 of Camel ,3.0.2 of CXF

i have the endpoint declared like this

<cxf:rsServer id="rsServer" address="http://localhost:8888/rest/"
    serviceClass="com.xxxx.inbound.service.InboundService"
    loggingFeatureEnabled="true" loggingSizeLimit="99999" depends-on="">
    <cxf:providers>
       <ref bean="jsonProvider"/>
    </cxf:providers>
  </cxf:rsServer>

Which is the proper way to have it running on https://localhost:8888/rest/ ?

I tried the following :
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/secure-jax-rs-services.html#SecureJAX-RSServices-Configuringendpoints
but when I integrate the example it complains that the cxf bean is missing .

I tried also this configuration :

<httpj:engine-factory bus="cxf">
  <httpj:engine port="444">
    <httpj:tlsServerParameters>
      <sec:keyManagers keyPassword="password">
        <sec:keyStore type="JKS"
                      password="password"
                      file="src/main/config/servicemix.jks"/>
        </sec:keyManagers>
        <sec:trustManagers>
          <sec:keyStore type="JKS"
                        password="password"
                        file="src/main/config/servicemix.jks"/>
      </sec:trustManagers>
    </httpj:tlsServerParameters>

    <httpj:threadingParameters minThreads="5"
                               maxThreads="15" />

    <httpj:sessionSupport>true</httpj:sessionSupport>
  </httpj:engine>
</httpj:engine-factory>

But this one generate other error ;

aused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException: 1 counts of
IllegalAnnotationExceptions
Two classes have the same XML type name
"{http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http-jetty/configuration}TLSServerParametersIdentifiedType".
Use @XmlType.name and @XmlType.namespace to assign different names to them.
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at
org.apache.cxf.transports.http_jetty.configuration.TLSServerParametersIdentifiedType
		at protected java.util.List
org.apache.cxf.transports.http_jetty.configuration.JettyHTTPServerEngineFactoryConfigType.identifiedTLSServerParameters
		at
org.apache.cxf.transports.http_jetty.configuration.JettyHTTPServerEngineFactoryConfigType
		at public javax.xml.bind.JAXBElement
org.apache.cxf.transports.http_jetty.configuration.ObjectFactory.createEngineFactory(org.apache.cxf.transports.http_jetty.configuration.JettyHTTPServerEngineFactoryConfigType)
		at org.apache.cxf.transports.http_jetty.configuration.ObjectFactory
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at
org.apache.cxf.transports.http_jetty.configuration.TLSServerParametersIdentifiedType

Please can you help me with some hints about how this problem can be solved
?
thank you very much in advance .
best regards,
Stefan