cxf-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Shakirin <ashaki...@talend.com>
Subject RE: WSI-BP-1.0 R2210 violation: Operation 'book' more than one part bound to body
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 07:50:30 GMT
Hi,

Yes, the WSDL is not valid exactly with mentioned problems:

-          Multiple parts in book operation

-          Identical request element in getIOBoundPaxCountInfo getPaxTypesForFlightLeg

Btw. SoapUI tool cannot import this WSDL as well.

You have some options:

1)      if problematic operations are not used, you can fix the WSDL on the client side, generate
code and invoke the service

2)      use generic Dispatch client to send Soap message to service endpoint. You still can
generate JAXB objects from xml schema inside WSDL

3)      create java class corresponds to service and use JaxWsProxyFactoryBean to send requests

Regards,
Andrei.

From: neeraj nayal [mailto:neeraj.nayal.2008@gmail.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 21. Februar 2017 00:17
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Cc: Andrei Shakirin
Subject: Re: WSI-BP-1.0 R2210 violation: Operation 'book' more than one part bound to body

Hi,

Thanks for responding.
The third party WSDL in my case is : Third Party WSDL<http://reservations.airarabia.com/webservices/services/AAResWebServices?wsdl>
Or You can find the wsdl in attachment also.

I also suspect that WSDL has some problem.
But I wonder how same third party WSDL is working for other users and not me.

As I don't want to move to any other technology, Please help me to create client/stub using
Apache CXF.

Thanks

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 3:04 AM, Andrei Shakirin <ashakirin@talend.com<mailto:ashakirin@talend.com>>