cxf-users mailing list archives

From Mikael Ă–gren <mikael.og...@gmail.com>
Subject Dynamically create services from WSDL without code generation
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 14:57:47 GMT
Hi!

I admit being somewhat of a newbe to this area so I need your help.

So basically what I have got is a proprietary format that I can get WSDL
from. From the WSDL structure (in memory, not on file) I want to be able to
dynamically add the services specified in the WSDL and then receive SOAP
requests towards these services. Note that it is not one WSDL but many. I
can not generate java classes for it so it need to be handled dynamically
in the server. I also want to be able to dynamically provide the WSDL file
as is customary with the ?wsdl argument on the address for the service.

So is this possible to do in CXF and how?

Any help GREATLY appreciated.

Best Regards
/Mikael