cxf-users mailing list archives

From Erwin Hogeweg <erwin.hoge...@seecago.com>
Subject DOSGi-1.7.0 - How/where to set disableCNCheck in Karaf.
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 15:58:11 GMT
Hi,

I am running DOSGi-1.7.0 on a client with the remote services defined in a remote-services.xml
file. Everything runs fine with http, and now I am adding https to the mix. The cert. I am
using is not valid (not defined) for the test server so I am getting this message:

Caused by: java.io.IOException: The https URL hostname does not match the Common Name (CN)
on the server certificate in the client's truststore.  Make sure server certificate is correct,
or to disable this check (NOT recommended for production) set the CXF client TLS configuration
property "disableCNCheck" to true.

The challenge is to find a way to define this disableCNCheck property. I have tried a couple
of things, but so far no luck.

I am running the client as stand-alone OSGI app and in a karaf (4.0.8) environment.

Anyone have a suggestion?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Erwin