cxf-users mailing list archives

From jkoorts <jkoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Auto generated sample with wsdl2java
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 07:42:17 GMT
So with the switch -all I get a sample Client and sample Server file.

The format of the sample does not use JaxWsProxyFactoryBean but a more
"wrapped" approach.

1. Why?
2. How can I get an auto generated sample using JaxWsProxyFactoryBean which
gives me finer control.
3. Is the difference between what wsdl2java produce and using
JaxWsProxyFactoryBean  just the fact that you have more control (eg. adding
a cookie as a header, bypass certificate checking).
4. Is there a way in the bindings to specify to auto generate java methods
to create set cookie and by-pass cert checking? (Chapter 8 does not specify
a way).

Thanks
jk