cxf-users mailing list archives

From Richard Stollar <richard.stol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unpublish Web Service
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 08:09:58 GMT
A little more info - when the context stops the servlet is unregistered
and needs adding back (it's not listed in web.xml) but navigate to the
servlet in browser yields "No services have been found" message.
Publishing the web service again gives "Soap 1.1 endpoint already
registered on address" error.

What am I missing here?