cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF BeanValidation annotation support
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2016 21:40:05 GMT
Hi Johannes

Would it make sense asking the author to give you the commit rights to
the project ?
IMHO it can't go to the CXF master though perhaps an option of opening a
CXF sub-project is viable which will need to be discussed on the CXF dev
list. Whether it will stay where it is now or end up as a CXF project,
you'd have to support and release it, so I'm not sure what difference
would it make if it ended up being a CXF sub-project given it already
has a home...

Thanks, Sergey