cxf-users mailing list archives

From Diego Pietralunga <diego.pietralu...@lepida.it>
Subject Re: JAX-WS broken on Swa messages? CXF-7131
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 18:41:43 GMT
@Sergey
Hi.
I see. Thanks for clarifing the manpower thing..
Actually I had a sort of a patch, but not so convincing (the 'works for me'
kind, you know..) and that was also due to the complexity in finding where
the inbound message is parsed and how it's handled... Looks like an
off-by-one index error... Anyway, I would be honored to provide a patch to
CXF.. I'll try... Not sure when, though..

@Dan
I see.
Thanks for specifying the best practice to fixing,in general and the time
thing.understandable..
Your reasoning is sound. It's a bit of time since working on this.. but
I'll try to produce a full test case,or possibly a deeper analisys and a
fix.
Can you just tell me who and how 'sets' the message content when parsing an
inbound swa message? Looks like, in my case, message parts are counted and
indexed base-1 and not base-0 (or something like that). I tried resetting
the parts indeces in the holder interceptor but then holder values are
mismatched on later retrieve.

Bye.

Diego