cxf-users mailing list archives

From Diego Pietralunga <diego.pietralu...@lepida.it>
Subject JAX-WS broken on Swa messages? CXF-7131
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 08:30:20 GMT
Hello.

Any chance someone addresses CXF-7131 on Jira?

At least to determine if it IS a CXF framework problem or not.

We have to make decisions on adoption in a company project.
I really would like to pick up Apache CXF but (unless it's a kind of
configuration issue of mine..)
in our scenario it's more troblesome than not and... to be honest, one of
the things
that could drive adoption is responsiveness of the community but... neither
a previous mail
of mine to the users list nor the Jira issue has been addressed...
Is it a niche scenario?
JAX-WS is no more so "hot" these days (and it's not taken care that much) ?

Cheers.

Diego