cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF BeanValidation annotation support
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2016 22:25:48 GMT
Hi Johannes

Can you please briefly summarize the proposed changes to WADLGen &
SourceGen ? There've been many emails and I recall I thought more work
was needed to keep both approaches in sync. Right now I see WADLGen has
some explicit BeanVal dependencies. I def remember objecting to this
particular approach.
So how this can be generalized, be WADL friendly, and work both ways ?

Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders