cxf-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: DOSGI LoggingInInterceptor remains silent?
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2016 11:11:27 GMT
I have now committed the logging code change to master and 3.1.x.
https://github.com/apache/cxf/commit/3d3e99d4efe2185b8dc156bf65892c3aa8707133

You can already use it if you build CXF from source and install the
current snapshot or just use similar code to export the intent in your
own code.

I have also extended the documentation of the CXF-DOSGi rest example to
show how to use the new logging intent:
https://github.com/apache/cxf-dosgi/tree/master/samples/rest

This should already work with the CXF-DOSGi 2.0.0 distro as we do not
need any changes there.

I think this should at least work very well for the logging feature. Of
course we can use the same pattern for other commonly used features to
make them really easy to apply.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider