cxf-users mailing list archives

From Niten Aggarwal <niti...@hcl.com>
Subject RE: cxf 3.2.0 repo location
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 10:03:20 GMT
Thanks for update.

Thanks,
Niten Aggarwal

-----Original Message-----
From: Sergey Beryozkin [mailto:sberyozkin@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 3:31 PM
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: cxf 3.2.0 repo location

I did say it but all I can do is to give an estimate when asked.

We do not run the project for a specific set of customers which would imply fixed release
dates, but we are trying our best to get CXF released regularly, with these releases having
some quality improvements/bug fixes.

Cheers, Sergey

On 27/09/16 10:52, Niten Aggarwal wrote:
> I have already tested existing commit with 3.1.8-SNAPSHOT and was working fine. I thought
in last email you said CXF 3.1.8 would be available in master repo by September end? We cannot
use SNAPHOST repos in production builds.

> Thanks,
> Niten Aggarwal

can do a build if some features are urgently needed.

>> Which feature are you waiting for ?
>>
>> Thanks, Sergey
>> On 26/09/16 17:37, Niten Aggarwal wrote:
>>> Hi Sergey,
>>>
>>> Is 3.1.8 expected to be release in September?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Niten Aggarwal

You mean 3.1.8 minor will be released by end of September correct?

so let me know correct repo location.

intended for the named recipient(s) only.
e mail and its contents (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability
on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized representative
of HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and
notify the sender immediately.

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders