cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cxf 3.2.0 repo location
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 09:49:13 GMT
Sure - it was indeed further enhanced in 3.1.8-SNAPSHOT.
Please double check in the next couple of weeks that it does work as
expected for you with CXF 3.1.8-SNAPSHOT

Thanks, Sergey
On 27/09/16 10:45, Niten Aggarwal wrote:
> Swagger2 Feature.
>
> Thanks,
> Niten Aggarwal

do a build if some features are urgently needed.

> Which feature are you waiting for ?
>
> Thanks, Sergey
> On 26/09/16 17:37, Niten Aggarwal wrote:
>> Hi Sergey,
>>
>> Is 3.1.8 expected to be release in September?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Niten Aggarwal

mean 3.1.8 minor will be released by end of September correct?

for the named recipient(s) only.
its contents (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on
the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of HCL is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender
immediately.