cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question - Who closes the InputStream?
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 09:06:43 GMT
Which Attachment constructor you are using ?
I've looked at the code, the treatment of the 'object' property is a bit
inconsistent on the client side, it was added mainly for the server code
when you can do

InputStream is = attachment.getObject(InputStream.class);

or, read InputStream into a custom object like Book with the registered
providers:

Book is = attachment.getObject(Book.class);

etc

On the client side 'object' and 'dataHandler' properties are the same,
but I see one constructor not initializing 'object' - 'object' is never
used on the client side to get the attachment processed.

Work with attachment.getDataHandler(), or if you have an access to the
code which creates these attachments then simply close InputStream from
that code...

Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin