cxf-users mailing list archives

From kupkaj <juraj.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject cxf 3.1.7 WS-RM persistence and policy assertion
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2016 10:14:11 GMT
Hello,
I'm testing latest release and i've encountered a problem with storing RM
acknowledgements in RM persistence store.

This is snippet from org.apache.cxf.ws.rm.DestinationSequence.acknowledge()
method:
            RMStore store = destination.getManager().getStore();
            if (null != store) {
                // only save message, when policy verification is successful
                // otherwise msgs will be stored and redelivered which do
not pass initial verification
                // as interceptor is called in a later phase than the
capturing
                PolicyVerificationInInterceptor intercep = new
PolicyVerificationInInterceptor();
                boolean policiesVerified = false;
                try {
                    intercep.handleMessage(message);
                    policiesVerified = true;
                } catch (Fault e) {
                    // Ignore
                }
on my endpoint a have configured RMAssertion and Addressing policies.
Problem is, policy verification is failing constantly in code above. How
could it not, when these policies are asserted only later in message
processing...
As a result, incomming message and acknowledgemet are not persisted and in
addition warning is logged for every incomming message:
ERROR PolicyVerificationInInterceptor - Inbound policy verification failed:
These policy alternatives can not be satisfied:
{http://www.w3.org/2007/02/addressing/metadata}Addressing
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm/policy}RMAssertion

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong on my end?