cxf-users mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Invocation.Builder and Headers...
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 10:18:59 GMT
On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 3:46 AM Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin@gmail.com>
wrote:

> This is followed by
>
> http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/commit/9bf166b3
>
> to completely match your code sequence
>
> Is it only CXF which is loaded ?

I believe I only have CXF loaded, yes.   I'm looking through dependencies
to see if I can figure out what could be different with my code.  I can see
that the headers are there when it's getting ready to write everything out
to send the request.  However, on the server side, the headers just aren't
there.  I don't know what could be failing.  If I use a simple HttpClient,
everything works as expected on the server and the headers I'm looking for
(I'm writing a custom CorsFilter, so I'm looking for stuff like "Origin")
are there.  Very strange.