cxf-users mailing list archives

From Raffaele Sgarro <raffaelesga...@gmail.com>
Subject Logging{In|Out}Interceptor not logging anything with WSS4J
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 06:44:28 GMT
Hi,

I'm building the client of a SOAP service secured with WS-Security. I let
WSS4J configure itself with the profile defined in the WSDL and everything
is working fine, except that the LoggingInInterceptor/LoggingOutInterceptor
that I build and add programmatically to the client proxy sometimes don't
log the HTTP conversation, which would be especially useful for SOAP faults
(the interceptors are added to both regular/fault interceptor chains).

Is it related to the SAAJ interceptor? Maybe the logging interceptors don't
play well with DOM builders?

Here is how I configure logging: http://hastebin.com/ozelefaluw.avrasm

Raffaele