cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blueprint NamespaceHandler issue with karaf 4.0.5
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 15:00:15 GMT
Hi

Can this help:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-4063 ?

Sergey
On 21/07/16 09:54, Niten Aggarwal wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am facing an issue while deploying bundles with CXF 3.1.5 on Karaf 4.0.5. They are
working fine with Karaf 4.0.4.
> It looks like there are couple of bugs already opened but don't know what dependency
change I have to do to get it worked. Karaf 4.0.5 automatically comes with blueprint-core
1.6.1 so not sure how to update dependency.

> Bugs I was following
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1540
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-4608
>

> Error I am getting:
>
> 2016-07-19 13:00:29,176 | WARN  | pool-65-thread-1 | NamespaceHandlerRegistryImpl
 | 13 - org.apache.aries.blueprint.core - 1.6.1 | Dynamically adding namespace handler http://cxf.apache.org/configuration/parameterized-types
to bundle checkout-api-controller/1.1.0.SNAPSHOT
> 2016-07-19 13:00:50,188 | ERROR | pool-65-thread-1 | BlueprintContainerImpl
 | 13 - org.apache.aries.blueprint.core - 1.6.1 | Unable to start blueprint container for
bundle checkout-api-controller/1.1.0.SNAPSHOT
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'ptp:ParameterizedInt'
to a(n) 'simpleType definition' component.
>                  at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown
Source)[:]

> Thanks,
> Niten Aggarwal
>

> ::DISCLAIMER::

named recipient(s) only.
> E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could
be intercepted, corrupted,
> lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The
e mail and its contents
> (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator
or HCL or its affiliates.
> Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and
may not necessarily reflect the
> views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination,
copying, disclosure, modification,
> distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of
authorized representative of
> HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it
and notify the sender immediately.
> Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and other
defects.

Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/